Infinite Systems is always looking for talented individuals with a desire to grow in their technical knowledge and professional experience.
You may submit résumés by sending mail to:
Attn: Human Resources
206 S 13th St Suite 602
Lincoln, NE 68508-2034
Questions? Click here to Contact Us!
To submit your résumé by email, send it to email@example.com
Join a team that is focused on bringing the right solutions to the customer, not simply punching a time-clock. Our team thrives on solving difficult challenges and bringing success to our client's businesses. At Infinite Systems, every member of our team is a contributor, whether you are a new intern or our CEO, you will work together to serve our customers.
It is the policy of Infinite Systems to select, promote, and compensate individuals without regard to religion, national origin, race, age, sex, or qualifiable disability.
The systems engineer provides the business knowledge and technical skills to implement technical strategies, evaluate products and provide a superior level of technical support to our valued clients.
• Coordinates and/or performs maintenance to network hardware and operating systems and attached devices; includes investigation, analysis, recommendation, configuration, installation and testing of new network hardware and software.
• Provides direct support in the day-to-day operations on network hardware and operating systems for client networks.
• Provides technical consultation, training and support to client base.
• Other Duties as Assigned.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Technical Capacity
• Communication Proficiency
• Customer/Client Focus
• Stress Management/Composure
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and voip phones. Must perform job functions within company policy, principles and business practices.
This is NOT a remote position, working at our office onsite is required.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
• This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Regular attendance is required. • Frequent evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel may be expected for this position.
Preferred Education and Experience
• Windows Server/Workstation
• Server/Workstation hardware
• Microsoft Office
• Wireless technologies
• TCP/IP networking
• Cisco IOS
• At least 2 years of experience required.
• Experience creating automated scripts and software preferred.
• Must be able to climb ladders.
• Lift up to 50 lbs.
• May require outdoor work.